- Are you single parenting or caregiving without adequate support?
- Do you feel you’ve sacrificed too many freedoms and long to live a happy, prosperous life?
- Does the inadequacy of your income keep you awake at night, worrying about your financial lack?
If any of these apply to you, The Tri-Wisdom Effect! is the book you need. This guide reveals simple ways to tap into the wisdom that will help you live your best life while providing care for your loved ones. With Tri-Wisdom strategies, you will learn to Appreciate, Be present, and Commit to the necessary self-care that makes you more effective in your duties. Resurrect your hidden self, step up to an increasingly better life, and gain success and true happiness. In The Tri-Wisdom Effect book,
LEARN HOW TO...
- Free yourself from the weeds that infest your current life.
- Discover your essence and evaluate where you are in life’s journey.
- Cherish and nurture the seven pillars of your health for a holistic, stable life.
- Redeem your time and do the things that really matter for your life.
- Improve your financial health using your home as an asset.
Yes, there is a simpler and more powerful system for self-development, a method to help you gain what you desire in life and the assurance and stability you seek. Assess and incorporate the needs of those you care for to create win-win situations. Finally break free from the cycle of guilt, pain, resentment, un-forgiveness, burnout, bitterness, loneliness, and the like. By utilizing the surprisingly simple and effective Tri- Wisdom concept, learn to create your own simpler, more satisfying life. Use the very fruitful ABCs of Self-Care to shed your emotional baggage, redeem your time, embrace and maintain holistic health, set your life up for success, prosper, and achieve true happiness.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES...
- How to simplify your life and succeed the
- The strengths to draw upon to be more effective as a caregiver.
- What prevents you from forging forward and how to get rid of that.
- How to take stock of where you are in life and map out a way forward.
- A millennial’s perspective on growing up with a special needs older sibling.
- The pillars of your health that you ought to embrace, nurture and strengthen.
- How to boost your financial health by making your home an asset NOT a liability.
- Special insights from experts and experienced individuals to help optimize your life.
Note: TO THOSE WHO WANT SIGNIFICANCE
Give your time, talent or treasure to a family caregiver and be simply significant. Get a FREE book.